Protein is vital to a healthy diet, as it’s one of the essential building blocks for many cell components in your body. Protein helps satisfy hunger, build muscle tissue, maintain lean muscle mass and give you energy. And when you consume 25 g of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, you may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Formula 1 provides 9 g of soy protein. Clinical studies on U.S. Formula 1 (one study) and on similar products show that Formula 1 shakes taken twice a day as part of a reduced-calorie diet along with moderate exercise help people lose weight.
- Fiber and 17 g of protein (of which 9 g are provided by soy protein, and 8 g are provided when mixed with 8 oz. of nonfat milk) help support weight management
- 21 vitamins and minerals
- 170 calories when prepared as directed
- 0 cholesterol, 0 trans fats
- Excellent source of antioxidant Vitamins A (as beta-carotene), C and E
- Gently shake the canister prior to each use as contents may settle.
- Blend or stir 2 scoops with 8 oz. of nonfat milk or soymilk and enjoy!
- Create your own Formula 1 recipes by mixing with fresh fruit and ice.
- Add 2 scoops (one serving) of Protein Drink Mix to your favorite Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake and blend or stir with 8 oz. of water to boost your protein intake to 24 g per serving.
- Herbalife also recommends using with Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex and Formula 3 Cell Activator® to complete the Herbalife® Core Cellular Nutrition program.